As I'm slowly wrangling together all of my behind the scenes photos for a lovely end-of-year blog post, I thought it might be fun to just do a "phone dump" of my personal iPhone photos from throughout the year. We have had quite the eventful year as a family and a couple - but more wedding stuff later. ;)
What I've learned from pulling this together is... I need to take more (and better) photos on my phone in 2018 so I can enjoy the little moments more when I look back on them!
- Apparently not much because this is all I have to show for January! I must have been sinking into my "slow season" and avoiding being a photographer. It snowed (I guess?), Butters turned 1 and I started the long process of trying to convince my hairstylist that she could do a modified beehive with my hair for the wedding!
- Kyle built us a deck!
- We attended the Penn State Dance Marathon (like we do every February) and saw lots of old friends and best friends while raising money for kids with cancer.
- I had my dress tailored for bridal portraits!
- We had a girls day and got various #resist tattoos! This is my third tattoo, my smallest and my favorite!
- I had bridal portraits taken at Longwood Gardens.
- I started my wedding season and was never home as apparent by the complete lack of photos of anything other than Butters.
- I was showered in love by the loveliest ladies to celebrate our wedding! (Also, there's two of the same photos of Caity... I apparently just love her that much or wasn't paying attention. ILY C!)
- Kyle and I took a very short weekend trip to Watkins Glen State Park.
- June was 90% work, 10% beach trips and BBQ's in our back yard. I'm thankful for 100%.
- My best girl gang and I celebrated my last weeks as a bachelorette in Fells Point. There was vomiting, which means I won right? Also, I would be nothing without these women. ILYSM.
- Butters did more cute things while I worked.
- We got married! And I have zero photos on my phone of it. Which is good, right?
- Also we dog sat my puppy brother and hung out with some cool cats.
- September was busy. I remember just trying to find time to breathe and sleep.
- We showered Emmy in love before her wedding!
- Emily and Andrew got married!
- I worked pretty much every second of every single day and then we left on our honeymoon so I don't have a whole lot to show for November. It is always my busiest month of the year.
- Honeymoon pictures are coming in three blog posts really soon! I hope.
- Remember that thing I said about how I need to take more photos of our personal lives on my phone? Yeah. That.
Alright, it honestly wasn't much but I hope you enjoyed just at tiny peek into what went on during this wonderful year in our loves... at the very least, I hope you enjoyed the bajillion photos of my dog. xoxo