It's the question I get most often... "when are you hosting your next mini sessions?"
I'm ready to announce the mini session plans for the first half of 2017!
Mini sessions are perfect for:
- Clients who prefer being photographed several times throughout the year! It's amazing how much your children grow and change in just a few months. Mini sessions are a perfect way to make sure every single milestone and memory is captured while still being budget friendly.
- Families looking for a quick taste of professional portraiture. Mini's are short, sweet and efficient. We'll start our session immediately after you arrive and before you know it, I'll be saying, "Ok guys, we're finished!". They're easy on the attention span for young children.
- They are budget friendly. Mini's are more about quality over quantity. You'll receive only a small sliver of the number of images that my lifestyle portraiture clients receive but the goal is to make sure every single one is wall-worthy. I believe that all sessions are well worth the investment but mini sessions are simply put... a friggin' steal.
- Each mini session has a specific audience so keep an eye out for that!
EASTER STYLED MINI SESSIONS
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 (inclement weather date - Sunday, April 2, 2017)
- Landis Woods Park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Children only
- babies able to sit up unassisted through age 12
- Session will be styled with a teepee, vintage quilts, pennant banners and other spring accessories (a sample of the set up will be revealed before booking begins)
- Currently booking! Visit SavannahSmithPhotography.com/Minis
SUMMER FAMILY MINI SESSIONS
- Saturday, July 22, 2017 (inclement weather date - Sunday, July 23, 2017)
- Lancaster County Central Park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Families and groups of up to 6 people welcome
- Open for booking on June 7, 2017 at 12 PM
I will potentially be hosting an additional late fall mini session but that is still to be determined. I know fall is the most requested time for minis so I want to do everything in my power to make that happen.
I hope you'll join me for these fast-paced and massively fun sessions and invite your friends to join too.